I found this a while back among my thesis files while cleaning my hard drive. Since nothing exciting really happened to my life lately, I thought I’d share this. I think I wrote this at about the same time I reworded “Miss Kita Kung Christmas”.
Words of Wisdom for the Thesis Writer
1. Better saved than sorry
2. A coffee a day.. is not enough
3. Eyebags are under the eye of the beholder
4. The early bird… is cramming
5. Early to bed and early to rise… defense.
6. Don’t judge a book by its abstract
7. All work and no play, is normal
8. Ignorance is a problem
Yeah, thesis messed me up quite a lot back then.